Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whoops..

Wow, it's been a busy 2 weeks! Over the past 2 weeks I traveled to Canada and back, ran 23 miles, went to a couple yoga classes, tried a spinning (!!!) class, and planted a garden! Phew! I'm tired just thinking about all of that! Even Jez is tired. She's quite the fluffy beast.



Monday was the start of my 5th week of training! I can't believe it's been a whole month already! Although, I can't say that I've been sticking to the schedule 100% of the time. I have been running 3-4 days a week instead of a solid 4 and cross training about 1 time a week. I'm going to step it up this week though and get in all 6 of my workouts!

Ugh, my left calf has been sore for the past couple of days. Sore isn't really accurate.. it feels like there's a huge knot in my leg. I need to get one of those magic massage sticks! And no, I still haven't gotten new shoes yet .. shame shame.

I'm getting extremely bored with my running routes lately. I have the same basic route for each of my runs. I'll just run out a little farther if the distance calls for it. Same terrain, same houses to gawk at.

Speaking of houses.. B and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our house! YAY!! WAHOOOO!!! We cracked open a bottle of bubbly for the event and consumed some not so oven fresh Georgio's pizza. Perfection. I can't believe it's already been a year. It feels like just yesterday that we took the plunge and bought our house and moved in together, awwwwwww.



While in Canada on Memorial Day weekend, we went on a wine tour and visited about 20 wineries. Here's a view from one of the wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake.. gorgeous! More on this later!



I suppose it's time to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment