Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smile!

I ran another 3 miles yesterday. I waited practically all day for the weather to cool down. I finally went running when it hit 81 (I think the high was 86??). Surprisingly it didn't feel all that hot. There was even a nice breeze!

Whenever I pass someone up when I'm running, I always try to say hi or smile. I absolutely love it when people smile back! It lifts my spirits, especially if I'm having a hard time on that particular run, and puts me in a better mood for the rest of my run.

I think today I'm going to attend a yoga class and run my 4 miles tomorrow. I've decided that my legs don't like it when I run 3 days in a row, like the schedule calls for. I felt good on my run yesterday, but afterwards I had to stretch stretch STRETCH my legs. They are a little stiff today. I think I COULD run, but it might not be a good idea. (Until I at least get new shoes... which I should have done weeks ago! Sorry, I'm lazy...)

Speaking of stretching, I think the Half Pigeon Pose is my new favorite. It really stretches out your IT band and hammies. Check it out if you don't know it.

Time to do some work! Enjoy the awesome weather outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment