Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ouch, My Aching Calves

Today is training day #4 and I already dropped the ball. My calves were extremely painful after my 4 mile run yesterday. I felt great during the run, but as soon as I slowed down, BAM, I could barely walk back to the house! The pain is on the back side of my lower leg. I'm not sure if that's better or worse than pain on my shin.

I've tried various stretches to stretch out my calves and shins, and they seem to be working! For the most part, I'm not experiencing any pain when I'm not using my legs. Just discomfort when I'm walking and steps are difficult. I can't flex my foot up very much. I'm assuming this means the muscles are very tight and a lot of stretching and icing will fix it?!?!? I hope so!

I'd like to run my 3 miles tomorrow since I skipped today, but I probably should just rest some more! UGH.

No, I'm not obsessed with my cats. Why would you think that?

Oh yeah... GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wearing my Witness shirt for good luck. I think B and I should bring our rally towels when we go out to watch the game. We're going to win this, I can feel it!!

C'mon LeBron! Or as my dad calls him.. LeBaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment