Hey you! Yeah, you who just rolled through that stop sign and didn't see me running across the street. Thanks! Why don't you get off your phone and pay attention. Don't pedestrians have the right of way? UGH I hate it when I'm running through intersections and drivers are barely cognizant of the fact that pedestrians are crossing the street. From running around the neighborhood, I've learned to be more aware of people who are out and about when I'm driving. It's really scary when you think it's safe to cross and then you realize someone is coming straight towards you! I like to glare at them when I'm crossing in front of them. Yes, you had to stop a little longer at the stop sign, I don't feel sorry for you. I don't want to make it sound like I just dart out in front of cars. Normally it's at an intersection with stop signs all around, I arrive at the intersection before any cars have stopped, start to cross and some asswipe barely pauses and tries to continue through. UGH.
This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Julie. Now here's a list of randomness. Enjoy!
1. Who can resist cute baby bunnies hiding in the tall grass with just their ears visible??
2. I love chocolate.
3. I'm really bad at putting nail polish on my right hand. And my left hand.
4. I take Flintstones Complete vitamins every day. MMM Fred, you are delicious. That sounds wrong..
5. Sometimes I see how many trees I can spit on while running. That also sounds wrong. Hmm.. is there something wrong with me? HEY! It's a fun game! My best record so far is 6/10. It's also hard to compete with the wind. Just sayin'.. you should try it.. But no loogies. I'm a lady, after all!
6. I cook artichokes just as an excuse to eat a lot of butter.
7. I flew over the handlebars on my bike once. Don't worry, I didn't sustain any injuries.
8. I love peanut butter. Creamy. Jif (thanks Krista!)
9. I'm really sad that Sunshine was sent home last night on the Biggest Loser.
10. After my 4 mile run today, I was barely able to walk up the steps to get the mail. Ruh-roh. But I was able to run it in 34 minutes (approximately.. I don't own a stopwatch)!!
11. Frozen peas and mixed veggies are really awesome ice packs.
And now..... bedtime!